Wednesday 12 August 2009

Roomie life.

You all forgive me, I assume, for not writing as often. I had thought that once I settled into my new apt that I would have an abundance of time and topics. But it turns out that having a roommate is fun and very entertaining. I don't spend as much time sitting at my computer, writing blog posts anymore.

In the beginning, it was like having a sleepover every night with an old friend that you hadn't seen in a while. We'd stay up late talking and catching up and getting to know each other all over again. Now that it has been two and a half months we have settled into more of a normal routine and we are living our separate lives while sharing a living space.

I apologize for the short post but I am on my way out for a coffee and stroll with my mom. And that beats sitting at a computer any day!

No comments: