Thursday 5 January 2012

2012 - here we go!

Usually at this point in the year, I write blog posts about the year in review. I'd cover events, concerts and movies. I know of one person who actually uses my movie review list to help decide what movies to rent but that's it. This past year, I didn't keep track of any of the movies that I saw. I kept no running list throughout the year. In a way, I knew I could skip it because I knew that the two people I see movies with the most were both keeping their own lists and at the end of the year I could use their lists to compile my own - which I think I will do.

I have no interest in writing a year-in-review post. I have no desire to look over the past year and pick through the things that happened. It was a year like any other, with ups and downs, and I am happy to be putting it behind me and moving forward. I learned some valuable lessons and had some experiences. I spent a year of sowing (years of sowing actually) and I am optimistic that 2012 will be a year of reaping.

So to 2012!
Cheers to all of you!
May this be a year of blessing and reaping for you all!
kt

No comments: