Monday 5 February 2007

B-day week begins!

Yay, February! As many of you know, February is my birth month. I am a fan of the lengthy bday celebrations so I like to extend the day into a week or two if I can. It all started yesterday with brunch at my Grandpa's. He and his girlfriend had my sis and I over for asparagus and cheese sauce on toast and birthday cake for both our bdays. A&CSOT -the quick way to say what we had for brunch - is a family favourite. My grandpa's mom used to make it for her family and it's been passed down at least since then. Delish!
The celebration continues tomorrow with a day at the spa. Wednesday night I am going to a lecture about love. Thursday (the actual big day) I am seeing my dad in the afternoon for tea and a visit and then my sister and her bf are making me dinner and having a lil party for me. Friday, I get to babysit an adorable two and a half year old who has completely warmed me up to kids. We are going to have a tea party and sing songs from The Little Mermaid. Saturday, my other sis, who had her bday just two weeks ago, and I are throwing ourselves a small, intimate bday karaoke party. Sunday, breakfast at dad's and Jazz Vespers. Ahhhh the perfect bday week. Now if only I could get rid of this cold.

No comments: