Wednesday 26 September 2007

Across the Universe

Sigh.

That was almost going to be my entire post. Just a sigh. What a great movie. What great music. What great actors. And how sexy is Jim Sturgess?! In case you don't know the answer to that one, it is VERY!

I am listening to the soundtrack as I write this and swooning all over again. Go see this movie and go buy the music. (I'm so bossy)

I wasn't really raised on the Beatles and didn't go through much of a Beatles phase when I was growing up. Turns out there are a lot (and I mean a lot) of Beatles songs I don't know and being introduced to them through a beautiful, powerful movie was such a great experience for me.

I want to go see this movie again. I want everyone to go see this movie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize there was a beatles movie out
* is confuzzled

and can't believe he used that word, ha