Sunday 23 September 2007

Sleepy Sunday night

A whole day off has gone by and I have enjoyed pretty much every moment of it. I sent out a mass email earlier today about a charity event I am hosting. My goal is to raise $500 for the Canadian Cancer Society. I am pretty excited about this event too. I will write more about it as time goes on and let you know how it's going and if I am coming close to reaching my goal of $500.

I spent a lot of time today doing homework. I can't believe that I can now have conversations about things like Trial Balances, Revenue Recognition, Income Statements and T-Accounts. I never, ever, ever thought that this would be something that I would be getting an education in. I am finding it hard. This is a whole new way of thinking for me and it is backwards to how my brain thinks of things like debits and credits. Mostly I just sit and stare at a question before I start trying to work it out. My understanding comes s l o w l y. I am used to getting things fairly quickly, so I am finding this slow thing pretty frustrating.

Well, I am going to spend the next hour chilling out with Cooper before I head off to bed. I sure am sleepy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I can relate to that. Once advanced arithmetic came around I was pretty much lost