Wednesday 19 March 2008

Missed Connection

Ok, so here is something really fun. You know on Craigslist how they have Missed Connections? Well someone wrote about me!

It is weird that I even saw it. I never look through missed connections. This was the second time in my life I checked it out and it was on a whim. I was looking on Craigslist to find tickets to Spirit of the West and the missed connections caught my eye. I clicked on it and scanned the headings on the first page. Near the bottom was one that said the name of somewhere I'd been recently with the date of when I'd been there. That caught my attention because while I had been there earlier in the week, I had made eye contact with someone and when we left we smiled at each other as we got into our cars.

I clicked on it and this is what it said....

I was at ____________yesterday morning and made contact with a beautiful lady with curly black hair. You had a black jacket on. We made eye contact and exchanged smiles. Both had coffee/tea to go and left making eye contact and smiles when getting into our cars. Would love to see you again.

How fun is that?!

Very, very fun!! It's a bit of a thrill being written about like that.

This is where it ends though. I am not going to reply to it. He was lovely but not 'the one'. I am following my gut on this one. My instincts say to not reply. If I've learned nothing else in life, I've at least learned to trust my gut. So I will.

2 comments:

prairieox said...

Hee hee, tre fun indeed! I never though these things work, but the wonders of the universe!

Next in Line said...

That is so fun and exciting. You are very catching so I am not surprised :)