Tuesday 3 March 2009

Stress

I am learning new things about myself all the time. One of the things I have learned so far this year is that I don't like stress. Seems like that would be obvious doesn't it? Although, I think some people use stress to fuel themselves. It propels them forward, motivates them, gets them to meet deadlines and maybe even excites them a little.

Not me.

I realize now that I have designed my life to have very little stress in it. There is always some of course, it's hard to avoid but I have done very well at keeping big stressors at bay. So far 2009 has been a stressful one and I don't think it's a coincidence that I have also been sick for much of the past two months.

I am very much looking forward to peace, harmony and wellness again. I am blessed to have supportive and wise people around me in these times.

No comments: