Wednesday 22 April 2009

The Spring has Sprung!

It's writin' time!
Finally, I know.

As I mentioned in the last post, I really have become the most boring person on earth. I have had not much to write about these past few months other than being sick and gearing up to move. It's been a tough haul so far this year and the light at the end of the tunnel has gotten awfully close and awfully bright. Yay!

Things have been progressively on an upswing for a couple weeks now and it's so nice to be feeling a little more normal. I say just a little because I actually think that this whole process changed me a bit. So I am just getting used to a new normal. And I must say, I like the new normal.

Ok, so, here are some odds and ends from the past few months...
A friend turned me on to raw sweet potato. It is seriously delicious.
I have gotten mildly attached to The Mentalist on tv
I don't care who wins American Idol, although I'll be a little happy if it's either Adam Lambert or Kris Allen.
I was craving nachos like nobody's business last night...and instead ate cucumbers in vinegar.
I had a dream that I owed 86 thousand dollars in taxes.
I also had a dream that a giant spider was hanging over my head, I woke up and in a shot was out of bed and couldn't go back for nearly an hour.
ST and I are co-writing a children's book and have finished the first rough draft.
I took a road trip with my sister and cousin down to Seattle for a concert and night of Worship at a huge church in Federal Way.
These are things I do now, nights of Worship, and church. And I love it!
Joined Twitter and love that too!
Am pretty much done with facebook. I almost never check it anymore.
Uttered the phrase "I'd like to rip her arms off and strangle her with her own hands." at least once. Not very loving I know, but was in the vortex of ultimate frustration at the time.
Read the entire Twilight series in about two weeks. Wish I could read it all again for the first time.
Have seen 14 movies in the theater since January 1st.

Well, that probably gets you up to speed on where I am at these days.
Cheers,
kt

No comments: