Monday 7 September 2009

Let the fall semester begin!

Tomorrow is the big day. Back to life, to school, to work, to routine, to so many different things for me. I do much better when I have routine. I like being busy and having things to do. I like working and hopefully I like school.

I am starting tomorrow morning at 8:30am. The first thing on my plate this semester is an English class that I have registered for. Well, not quite registered for actually. I am on the waitlist and keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get in. I was number 5 on the list and this morning I went up to number 4. That's a good sign!

I have loaded my schedule up this semester and still have more things I'd like to do. There is a 5 week evening course on A Course in Miracles that I think I might sign up for and an aquafit class that I may take with two of my girlfriends. Plus I still have Cooptown, blogging and my other writing projects that I am continually working on, not to mention the art projects I want to take on. So much to do!

No comments: