Tuesday 8 September 2009

A whole new world!

I just got home from grocery shopping and I am ridiculously happy about it. Generally speaking, groceries are not cheap in Vancouver. We have a lot of options for places to buy groceries but on average they are all pretty pricey. Until now, that is! A new place just opened up about a week ago and it is fantastically inexpensive. I may never shop S*feway again!

I feel like a whole new world just opened up to me. And it's thrilling! Here are a few of the major highlights of this new grocery store.
They carry PC brand which has the best tzatziki I've ever eaten.
They have cheap goat cheese.
The dr oetker pizza I'm addicted to is only $3. vs $7.99 at SW.
Inexpensive produce! $1.00 p/lb for grapes. Bags of spinach for $2.99
It's beside a liquor store!
Free parking.
Close to home and easy to get to.

Do other people get this excited about having a cheap grocery store option that is still reliable and mainstream? I was getting very fed up at the rising cost of foodstuffs lately and this just came at the right time. Whoo hoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where exactly is this grocery store and what it is called? Let me know

Randall