Wednesday 14 October 2009

BE QUIET!

I just logged on to a computer at work to write a tribute to my grandpa and right when I started composing something a bunch of noisy girls walked into the room and now I am completely unable to concentrate.

I am tempted to shush them or at least glare at the back of their heads in a passive aggressive attempt to let someone know how annoyed I am by them. Yes, yes, it's ridiculous, I know, but I am having a hard time today. I just feel sad. And a little angry too. I miss my grandpa and he's not coming back.

The tribute will have to come later...I have to do something mindless right now lest I throw a book at some chatty Cathy's head.

Thinking peaceful loving thoughts. thinking peaceful loving thoughts. thinking peaceful loving thoughts. thinking peaceful loving thoughts. thinking peaceful loving thoughts. ahhhhhhhhhh

No comments: