Thursday 15 March 2007

More Tea! I'm addicted!

I went to the Bayswater Tea Co. again yesterday and bought more tea. I have been drinking rooibos every night and all of my rooibos options are fruity. I wanted something a little different for those nights when I just don't feel fruity. My mom had mentioned drinking a really nice lavender rooibos at a spa recently and I thought I'd like to try that. I walked into the shop with the intention of buying myself and my mom the lavender rooibos and then walking out. I should've known better.

I walked out with 4 new teas for myself.
Cloud 9 - lavender rooibos, smells like lavender and raspberries
Latte Macchiato - a coffee substitute, a rooibos with whole coffee beans that don't give off any caffeine
Toffee Ole - a dessert, toffee-flavoured rooibos
Cream Spice Swirl - I had this one last night with an oat fudge bar from Starbucks and it was the perfect combination. It is a spicy, caramelly smooth rooibos - delicious!

They also had an orange chocolate rooibos and mint chocolate that smelled wonderful. I am saving those for my next visit.

I have also figured out that all rooibos teas are excellent with milk.

I am seriously addicted.

No comments: