Friday 6 July 2007

A whole bunch of nothing.

After all that stamina, excitement and buzzing I had going on yesterday, I sure am mellow today. I had the day off so was able to sleep in, which I did, until 9:45am. Then I got up, made some oatmeal, checked my email and puttered around. I did finally get out of the house and had a great workout at the gym. Yay! I had higher hopes for today and am not quite living up to my success principles for the day.

I am heading to a movie with JM this evening and we might do dinner first so I have one hour to go do something that keeps me moving forward. Something off the weekly goal list. Something I can put a big fat check mark beside. I'm either going to take a bunch of books to the used book store or sit down and do some creative work - Cooptown, That's Life, Success Principle homework..etc.

I'll let you know what won out.

Someone in my neighbourhood is cooking bacon. I just got a whiff of it through my window. mmmmm bacon.

No comments: