Friday 18 May 2007

Random bits of information

TT and I rented Bon Cop Bad Cop last night and both really enjoyed it. Although we had so much fun watching it that we aren't entirely sure it's the movie we liked. It is a French Canadian movie and TT is fluent in French so she was enjoying hearing the French and picking up new things or seeing how it was used in different contexts. I was super sleepy, giddy and enjoying repeating back French phrases and words that I had no idea what they meant or how to really pronounce them well. So while we had a great time and liked watching the movie, I actually don't feel like I can tell if it was a good movie. I think it was. It's action. It's comedy. It's bilingual. It's about murder and hockey. What's not to like.

I joined facebook last night. In the past two weeks I have gotten 3 requests to join by friends and family and so last night in my sleepiness I signed up. I thought "I'll check it out and see what it's all about and just unsignup if I'm not interested." Well, it's kinda fun so I'll stick around for a bit and see how it goes but I'm not completely sold on it yet. If you are on it, find me and request me as a friend. I just found a kid on there that I used to babysit. Weird.....I guess at 25 he's not a kid anymore.

Now for my favourite random post today, I met the sweetest, cutest, loveliest, most darling little baby yesterday. One of my very good friends LS gave birth on May 1st to pretty much the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. I'll get her permission to post a picture of the gem so you can see her too. I held her for ages and if you know me at all, you are already amazed. I'm not so much a baby person. She's just so precious.

No comments: